At Hiebert Smith Dental Group, patients in the area of Saint Helens, OR are able to achieve the smile of their dreams. The practice is equipped with some of today’s advanced technologies that allow our team of professionals to provide the best possible care for new and existing patients. Drs. Hiebert and Smith are committed to ensuring patients have access to precision treatments and technologies that can help them improve the health of their smile while also enjoying cosmetic services that enhance the teeth and gums.
What technology is available at our practice?
Technology makes it easier than ever for dental professionals to provide their patients with the treatments they need to address their oral health issues. Some of the technologies that are available at our practice include the following:
- Digital x-rays – instant imaging with far less radiation exposure than traditional x-rays
- Diagnodent – this laser device is used to diagnose cavities that may not be visible with a physical evaluation
- T-Scan – poor bite alignment and function can be easily seen and diagnosed with this computerized diagnostic tool
- Myomonitor Tens – a tens unit is highly effective in the treatment of conditions such as temporomandibular joint disorder
- BioEMG – a device used for recording activity of the muscles for neuromuscular dentistry
- Digital photography – high definition cameras can provide digital imaging for documentation and diagnostics
Reinvesting into the patient and their oral health is at the forefront of our practice. Our team provides the diagnostic tools necessary to address common dental needs. In addition, we have years of combined experience to ensure treatment of one’s specific desires. From digital x-rays to digital photography, our professionals are able to provide the services patients require.
Schedule an appointment with the team of professionals at Hieber Smith Dental Group
Saint Helens, OR area patients who are interested in working with a dental professional who has invested into the practice—and the patients—with improving technology are welcome to book a consultation visit with Drs. Hiebert and Smith. Call (503) 397-6144 and visit the office at 1550 Saint Helens Street. Patients can learn more about general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry services utilized in the office to improve the health, beauty, and function of patient smiles.