We want to bring you the very best that dentistry has to offer. The driving force behind technological advancement is our desire to provide you with dental treatment that can be performed in a more efficient, effective, comfortable manner leading to the best results possible. Dentistry is a rapidly advancing field; therefore, Dr. Hiebert and Dr. Smith routinely invest in new technology, keeping our practice at the forefront of cutting-edge innovations to benefit our valued patients.
- Digital x-rays- Our innovative system gives us an image instantly, which allows faster, results that are more accurate, and more comfort for our patients. Digital radiography reduces radiation by up to 80%!
- DIAGNOdent – This laser cavity-detection system allows us to diagnose and treat cavities at the earliest stages. This means fewer visits and a more conservative treatment!
- Tekscan- A computerized diagnostic tool used to help Dr. Hiebert and Dr. Smith in identifying and treating problems with your bite.
- Myomonitor TENs – This allows Dr. Hiebert and Dr. Smith to quickly and predictably diagnose and treat TMJ issues or aid in designing a new bite for you.
- Bio-EMG – Surface EMG is the worldwide standard method for recording muscle-specific activity in skeletal muscles and Bio-EMG is a premier tool in neuromuscular dentistry. It provides a plethora of precision data regarding jaw functionality, for accurate diagnosis and effective treatment of TMD. It also provides invaluable information for Dr. Hiebert and Dr. Smith as they create beautiful dentistry that works with our patients’ physiology for optimum results.
- Digital Photography- Dr. Hiebert and Dr. Smith use intra-oral and extra-oral high definition digital cameras to assist in the diagnosis, treatment, and documentation of all of our phases and types of treatment.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our advanced dental technologies, call our St. Helens office at (503) 397-6144.